Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Official Presentation

What a special day!

Having known about the award for a few weeks, I had only known I would need to make a speech for about 24hrs, luckily it was a friendly crowd!
It was great to have my family and workmates there to share my special day.
When I got back to work I could tell all the staff which for me was very exciting. Our webolution and fishy program have created a really positive energy around the place. I may even get a shameless starfish in my own fish tank of fame this week.

4 comments:

Webgurl said...

Oooh let me be the first to congratulate you on the blog!

Well done Jo. Sounds like a fascinating tour. I'll follow on the blog.

Nice template you chose. I particularly like the massive feed icon. Can't miss that. Gives me an idea.

I noticed the dates of the posts don't appear. Part of the template?

Cheers webgurl
Eastern Regional Libraries

LibraryJo said...

yes part of the template. I did have another template but my online services librarian told me it was too boring and needed to be jazzier! I will have a look and see if I can get dates added in.

Shanksie said...

Yay Jo! Blog looks fantastic, loving the template. You're gonna have so much fun with this.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jo, Very exciting journey for you.

I'm very interested to see what we all learn along the ride with you.