Friday, August 14, 2009

Update on my progress

I have made the decision to put back my timeframes so that I can release my research to coincide with the opening of our new library at Altona North. We will be encompassing a number of the concepts from my research in the layout and the staffing so it will be a great illustrator of how changes will impact of "how we work" day to day.
It will also give me the opportunity to work on a publication to circulate...evidence of how libraries plan and deliver training to prepare staff to support self service technology has been less available than i had originally expected.
Back to the drawing board!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This work might make a good virtual poster (with a link to this site) for the Annual American Library Association conference in Washington DC June 24-29, 2010 instead of IFLA conference.